- Exp: 40x
- Sp: 40x
- Party Exp: 2x
- Party Sp: 2x
- Adena: 40x
- Seal Stones: 3x
- Spoil: 12x(quantity 3x)
- Raid: 3x (quantity is retail)
- Quest: 10x
- Weapon Safe Enchant: 3
- Weapon Max Enchant:16
- Armor Safe Enchant: 3(+4 for full armor)
- Armor Max Enchant:12
- Jewels Safe Enchant: 3
- Jewels Max Enchant:12
- Simple Enchant Rate: 66%
- Blessed Enchant Rate: 75%
- Buff Time: 2 hours
- Buff Slots:24+4(divine inpiration)
- Skills: Auto learn
- Offline Trade/Craft System (players get disconnected after finishing)
- No Subclass Quest
- Full Noblesse Quest
- Weekly Olympiad
- Olympiad max enchant: +6
- Auto learn skills
- Auto learn Divine Inspiration
- 2 hour buffs
- 24 Buff slots(+4 with Divine Inspiration)
- Life Crystals required to learn clan skills
- Mineral Store (Contains all the essentials)
- Weapon Store (Contains d,c,b grade weapons with SA and simple A grade weapons)
- Armor Store (Contains d,c,b grade armors and sealed a grade armor parts)
- Jewels Store (Contains d,c,b grade jewels and sealed a grade jewels)
- Services NPC (You can unseal your armors, add SA to weapons, exchange seal stones to AA etc.)
- Global Gatekeeper
- Class Master
Completing class transfers gives you individual rewards.
About farming/crafting etc
How do i get s grade stuff?
- As mentioned above, Raid drop rate is 3x. Although, raids that drop S grade armor parts/jewels/weapons have 100% chance to drop one.
- Spoil rate is 12x, which means that dwarf classes are able to craft their stuff much easier.
- Alongside the retail drops, mobs on Monastery of Silence have 0.2% chance to drop a random S grade weapon, 0.5% chance to drop a random sealed s grade jewel, and 0.5% chance to drop a random sealed s grade part.
How can i get ancient adena?
- As mentioned in the rates, Seal Stones can be dropped in Catacombs after specific creatures with 3x rate
- Although, mobs in the whole Primeval Isle (Primeval Plains,Lost Nest etc) drop some juicier Seal Stones with 100% rate alongside their retail drops.
Why do i need ancient adena?
Visit Merchant Molly(Services NPC) in any town. It gives you the opportunity to:
- Bestow SA to A/S grade weapons
- Unseal A/S grade armors
- Unseal A/S grade jewels
Is there any way to check out the drops of any minion?
You can hold “Shift + Click” on any monster. You can see their base stats and also their droplist.